menu icon
DVC David Wizard Avatar
Deluxe Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals David's Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals

References from DVC Owners

Main Sample Guest Invoice Sample Intermediary Agreement References Sign up

Please take a minute to leave your comments (especially if we have done transactions together) or other suggestions you might have.

Enter a comment

Comments by Andrew Donald on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 14:31

As a U.K. based owner, I can't get to Disney as often as I'd like. Superb service from the guys at David's mean I can still get full value for my points. Quick, efficient and organised, I can't recommend them highly enough!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United Kingdom

Comments by Kathryn on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 12:08

I came to Dave's because I had extra DVC points that I would not be able to use by their expiration date. They come highly recommended by Mousesavers, so I felt confident they were reputable. It was quick and easy and everyone was so nice and great to deal with. I am very happy with my first transaction and will definitely be using them again, for selling as well as buying points.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Roger Dornbierer on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 10:20

Second time I've used Dave's. My points were rented within 24 hours on two reservations. Seamless transactions. Wouldn't use anyone else.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Susan Maxa on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 10:10

Easy to work with, friendly, and they provide clear, simple instructions to guide you through the process... Plus these people are great communicators and responsive too! You will be happy you discovered them.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Patrick Booth on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 09:45

thoroughly recommend Davids Vacation club Rentals. All of my available points were sold within 7 days of listing and a 70% deposit received immediately via pay pal. The remaining 30% was paid within hours of the guests checking in. Other than making a few phone calls to member services to alter some individual requirements it was an entirely hassle free service

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Mary Faw on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 15:24

David's Vacation Club Rental is amazing! All the individuals I worked with are understanding, informative and supportive. If you have points to sell instead of losing them, this is a fantastic and helpful to others who want to enjoy the Disney Magic, way to do it. Go to David's website and take a look. I will be working with them again for sure

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Lucie D on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 14:05

I contacted David's Rentals for the first time, earlier this year, as it was impossible for us to use our points at our home resort. The whole renting process was very well explained and I watched within few days, with a family looking to rent points. Everything went smoothly and I recommend this rental company to everyone. Will most likely think of them, if I ever need to rent my points again!

IP Logged

IP Logged

Canada

Comments by Steven Bloom on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 12:53

My experience using the David's Vacation Club Rental site was exceptional in every way possible. David's team is professional, knowledgeable and customer oriented to help the user in any way possible. Every phase of the process was completed without any surprises. Payments were made as promised via PayPal. Anyone looking to sell their DVC points need to look no further than David's site. In addition, I have already shared the link to David's site to friends wanting to book a reservation at prices that could be lower than those via Disney's reservation system. The bottom line was my experience was extremely positive and easy. I highly recommend David's Vacation Club Rentals for selling your DVC points.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Paige Fant on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 09:10

Davids was great throughout the process of renting out our personal points. The process was quick and easy!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Vanessa Lynch on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 17:46

They are great! We are a military family so Dave's has been a lifesaver when the Army has other plans. Instead of losing points, we are able to quickly and safely allow someone else to enjoy them.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States



Page:   << Prev 1... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59...320  Next >>

Follow Us