menu icon
DVC David Wizard Avatar
Deluxe Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals David's Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals

References from DVC Owners

Main Sample Guest Invoice Sample Intermediary Agreement References Sign up

Please take a minute to leave your comments (especially if we have done transactions together) or other suggestions you might have.

Enter a comment

Comments by Joe Fratianni on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 12:54

I've used David's twice to rent my unused points and I'm sure I will use them again. They make the process smooth, simple and secure.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Kathleen on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:48

David's Rental again has helped me out with my Disney point. This is the 3rd time I have used them. Easy - No problems. The best thing is to be a Disney Vacation Club member, the next best thing is to have David Rentals when you can't use the points. Thanks so much.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Robert K on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:34

David's was VERY easy to work with. I had about 60 points I wasn't going to be able to use and they had them rented within days. 70% up front is a nice perk and the remaining 30% upon check in was a pleasant surprise I'd forgotten was coming as I originally booked at the 11 month mark. I'd recommend David's to ANY DVC owner looking to make a little revenue off points they cannot use. The process is quick and simple and the payouts competitive. I will use them again IF I have any points I cannot use myself.

IP Logged

IP Logged

Canada

Comments by Harry on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:26

David's is awesome. I've been working with them for several years

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Tracey C. on Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 16:20

First time renting points and first time using David's. I have to admit I was hesitant. However, the process couldn't have gone any smoother. We exchanged our points for a Disney Cruise. Our points were rented within a matter of a few hours. And our cruise was booked. Will definitely use David's again for future rentals.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Antony Sykes on Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 11:22

Excellent service; we have been members for 10 years and had never considered renting points out before. We submitted the form on 6 January 2018 and the points were rented and money in our PayPal account by 12 January. All staff are courteous and all done via e-mail, would recommend it and we will use it again without hesitation. Great work guys.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United Kingdom

Comments by Kerri Wiederhold on Friday, January 12, 2018 at 10:10

Thank you so much for filling the reservation i had on such short notice! I though get for sure the points would be wasted. The process was so simple. I will definitely use this service against n!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Tony D on Friday, January 12, 2018 at 09:45

Great and easy service to help if you are not able to use your points!!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Jill Fitzpatrick on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 16:01

Thank you David's Vacation Club Rentals. Your service is so easy to use, especially for full time working moms like myself. I highly recommend using David's!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Glenn C. on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 13:20

Excellent experience selling our excess DVC points. Very fast response to my inquiries. Super fast payment process. We can honestly recommend using David's to both sell and buy DVC points!
Sincerely
Glenn & Anna

IP Logged

IP Logged

Canada



Page:   << Prev 1... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40...326  Next >>

Follow Us