menu icon
DVC David Wizard Avatar
Deluxe Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals David's Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals

References from DVC Owners

Main Sample Guest Invoice Sample Intermediary Agreement References Sign up

Please take a minute to leave your comments (especially if we have done transactions together) or other suggestions you might have.

Enter a comment

Comments by Helene on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 07:54

I have used David's in the past has been extremely happy with the transaction. I have rented out points again recently and am completely satisfied.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Tom and Kris Hastreiter on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 22:15

We were very pleased with the selling of our time share!!Very quick to respond to our needs. Would highly recommend

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Terry on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 22:02

David's Vacation Club Rentals: Have used David's for several years to sell excess points that I knew I wouldn't be using. They have always been quick to reply, and I've always felt secure working with them. I read the fine print and do my research. Very legitimate company, polite and accommodating. I would recommend them whether you're looking to sell points or book a vacation at a DVC Resort at a reasonable cost. Thanks David's!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Mark Straffen on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 18:33

Thanks to David's in assisting us in renting out our extra DVC points. We listed about 180pts and within days all the points were rented out. Payment was received quickly and the final payment sent after the reservation started. The process was very seamless and will use David's again if we have any extra points. I would definitely recommend this site to rent your points!!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Stacy evans on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 15:52

Points Rented out through David's rentals. Excellent service and very supportive would definitely use again. Brilliant service. Thank you

IP Logged

IP Logged

United Kingdom

Comments by Robert Bell on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 08:40

I've worked with DVCR several times. Their customer service is top-notch, and a satisfactory experience every time. Will use again.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Jennifer K on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 07:38

The rental process with David's was very easy and the communication from them was great. I was easily able to make the reservations and had my initial 70% the next day. They were also prompt in paying the remaining 30% on the day that the guests checked in. I have already rented out more points with David's and will continue to use this service when I have extra DVC points to rent.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Patrick Ott on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 22:20

This was such an easy process even through some complications related to my Paypal account, they stayed right on top of the process. I will definitely use them again if I need to rent my points in the future and will recommend my friends to use them too!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Glenn & Robyn from MA on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 21:11

Great experience... easy to rent our points! Thanks David's!!!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Teri on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 20:06

It was super easy and quick selling my DVC points with David's! I will definitely use them again next time I have extra points.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States



Page:   << Prev 1... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30...349  Next >>

Follow Us