Please review the following before submitting your reservation request form.
- Prices include taxes and fees, except Hawaii which requires that the Resort collect a transient accommodation tax when checking in.
- The $119.00 deposit is taken (by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal), which is refundable to you if your reservation request(s) can not be fulfilled as submitted, usually within 24 hours (weekends and holidays sometimes excluded).
- The $119.00 deposit will be absorbed for work performed if we fulfill your reservation request as submitted and you do not pay the balance due when requested.
- All Sales are Final. No refunds. Cancellations, upgrades and date modifications are not permitted. Due to the contractual obligation we have with the Member who is fulfilling your reservation, the lead guest name must also remain the same.
- Payment is due in full within 24 hours of being notified that your request has been fulfilled.
- Documentation Requirements: If you have indicated that you are an International Citizen (reside outside of the United States of America) then you will be required to present a valid passport in order to enter and exit the United States of America. International Citizens without a valid passport will be refused entry and returned to their Country. Please note entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct travel documents.
- Living standards and practices at the destination and standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found outside of the United States of America.
- Our company is located in Canada. All funds are in United States dollars. Residents outside of Canada are encouraged to check with their credit card issuers about the possibility of foreign exchange fees, or cross border fees. Not all credit card issuers charge additional fees.
- Please be advised that you may want to explore the possibility of adding optional Travel Insurance to protect yourself against unexpected situations. We do not provide this insurance. For Canadian travelers, we suggest that you explore optional “Out of Province” health insurance. We do not provide his insurance.
- Disney has embarked on creating a new transportation system, Disney Skyliner, which will give Guests a bird's-eye view of Walt Disney World Resort while traveling via gondolas. During construction, which is ongoing until further notice, noise may be seen or heard throughout Disney’s Boardwalk Villas as the gondola transportation route will run near the resort. Noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk, and 9:00 am.
- From early August through Winter 2019 Beaches and Cream Soda Shop at Disney's Beach Club Villas will be closed for refurbishment. All other dining options at the resort will remain open for guests to enjoy.
- Beginning in April 2019, Mizner's Lounge at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian will be closed for refurbishment, with a reopening planned for Fall 2019.
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is undergoing a refresh and work will continue through Spring 2021. During this time, it's possible that you will see and hear construction taking place around the resort. Resort staff will attempt to limit any work most likely to cause a noise impact to the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This refurbishment is expected to be completed in early 2021.
- The Green Cabin Room at Disney's Vero Beach Resort will be closed for refurbishment in early September 2019 and is expected to reopen later in the month. Guests may still visit Wind & Waves Bar which will offer extended hours from 11 a.m.-midnight.
- Beginning August 19, 2019, and continuing to December 17, 2019, amenities at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa will be undergoing refurbishment. The Waikolohe Pool and Stream, as well as several other features in the Waikolohe Valley, will be receiving necessary maintenance. During these times the features in these areas may be closed for refurbishment. Resort staff will attempt to limit any work most likely to cause a noise impact to the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Guests staying at Aulani between August 19, 2019, and December 17, 2019, will receive a resort credit of $50 per room for every night of their stay. This credit from the resort will be applied automatically to guest’s folio upon check-in and can be used toward any offering at Aulani including dining, merchandise, a visit to Laniwai Spa, an island excursion, and more.