Reservation Form Details
My Reservation Form allows you to request a reservation at any time of the day or night, with a guaranteed response within 24 hours (weekends and holidays excluded).
Here's how it works:
- Determine the number of points required for your stay by using the point calculator located here. The cost per point is $14.00. Our cancellation policy is located here.
- Complete the reservation form which gathers all of the details of the members of your party, choice of resorts/room types, and check-in/check-out dates (must be a minimum of 44 points). The more flexible you are, the greater the chance of success.
- A $98.00 part payment is taken (by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal), which is refundable to you if your reservation can not be secured, usually within 24 hours (weekends and holidays sometimes excluded). My operations are in Canada. Recently, some U.S. credit card issuers have been charging their customers a cross border transaction fee. You may want to check with your card issuer prior to providing payment. The $98.00 deposit will be absorbed for work performed on any secured reservations that are not paid for in full.
- A confirmation number is e-mailed to you. You can view/confirm the reservation directly with Disney Vacation Club here. The e-mail will also contain all of the balance of payment details.
- You can then complete the payment for the balance of your reservation (reservation cost - deposit = balance due).
The MDE and MB programs, which are currently being offered during a "test" phase to certain members who are booking reservations for guests has had some inconsistencies when trying to attach the odd guest reservation. The MDE and MB programs are outside of our rental agreement and neither we nor our booking members can guarantee the success of the program during the "test" phase. We thank you for your understanding and are anxious for the working program to be rolled out by Disney sometime in January 2014.
$98.00 PART PAYMENT IS required
(refundable to you if your reservation can not be secured)