menu icon
DVC David Wizard Avatar
Deluxe Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals David's Disney Vacation Club Villa Rentals

References from DVC Owners

Main Sample Guest Invoice Sample Intermediary Agreement References Sign up

Please take a minute to leave your comments (especially if we have done transactions together) or other suggestions you might have.

Enter a comment

Comments by Donald Craft on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 10:33

Everyone at the company is pleasure to work with, payments are accurate and on time. Will continue to rent points through David's as available.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Amy Kipnis on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 09:05

I would use them over and over again. Extremely professional and easy to do business with. Everyone I talked to and emailed with was very helpful and answered all my questions.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Annette Rawlings on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 22:38

We have utilized the services of David for a couple of years now and can not fault their professionalism and promptness, both in booking and payment. We will definitely be using them again in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them to others

IP Logged

IP Logged

Australia

Comments by Jason on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 18:30

What an easy process. I was concerned that I was going to lose my holding account points -- but not only did David's rent them, they got the full normal price for them in less than a week! Payments were fast and as advertised!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Steve on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 08:43

Due to changing circumstances over recent years, I have been mostly unable to use my DVC points. This is now my 4th year of renting them out through David's Rentals and the story has been just the same each year (see below)! First message to David's sent on 29 March... 4 bookings later... last points booked and cleared on 11 April. My annual dues are now covered (with a profit) and 16 smart people are looking forward to their slice of Disney Magic at a great price. Thank you to Kristen, Kelly, Emily, Judith, Diana, Lindsay and, of course, David for once again providing an outstanding service.

IP Logged

IP Logged

Philippines

Comments by ANA LIGIA MALAVAZI on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 20:10

I have rented out all of our points thru Davi's and the entire process was beyond professional. I had someone to assist me directly with questions I had, payments, guest wel being, etc. I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever to have been able to rent out our Disney Vacation Points. I will most certainly will be renting them out next year again. Highly recommend them, very professionals and with great work ethics .

IP Logged

IP Logged

Canada

Comments by Darren Bartlett on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 13:03

Excellent service

IP Logged

IP Logged

United Kingdom

Comments by Jan Eyres on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 12:46

We had a great experience with David's Vacation Club Rentals. We sold some points we knew we wouldn't get to and instead of just letting them expire, we connected with Dave. The process was super easy for us and we had no problems or hassles with our transactions. Great company. Would do this again!

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Victoria on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 12:34

Super easy, points were rented ASAP, 70% deposited in my Paypal right away, the other 30% the date the guests checked in. Thanks, again. We'll definitely be back again the next time we have too man points.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States

Comments by Mary Mooney on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 11:59

I will only use David's they pay on time and fast and sell my points fast too. Thanks you are a life saver.

IP Logged

IP Logged

United States



Page:   << Prev 1... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120...302  Next >>

Follow Us