Please review the following before submitting your reservation request form.
- Prices include taxes and fees, except Hawaii which requires that the Resort collect a transient accommodation tax when checking in.
- The $112.00 deposit is taken (by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal), which is refundable to you if your reservation request(s) can not be fulfilled as submitted, usually within 24 hours (weekends and holidays sometimes excluded).
- The $112.00 deposit will be absorbed for work performed if we fulfill your reservation request as submitted and you do not pay the balance due when requested.
- All Sales are Final. No refunds. Cancellations, upgrades and date modifications are not permitted. Due to the contractual obligation we have with the Member who is fulfilling your reservation, the lead guest name must also remain the same.
- Payment is due in full within 24 hours of being notified that your request has been fulfilled.
- Documentation Requirements: If you have indicated that you are an International Citizen (reside outside of the United States of America) then you will be required to present a valid passport in order to enter and exit the United States of America. International Citizens without a valid passport will be refused entry and returned to their Country. Please note entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct travel documents.
- Living standards and practices at the destination and standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found outside of the United States of America.
- Our company is located in Canada. All funds are in United States dollars. Residents outside of Canada are encouraged to check with their credit card issuers about the possibility of foreign exchange fees, or cross border fees. Not all credit card issuers charge additional fees.
- Please be advised that you may want to explore the possibility of adding optional Travel Insurance to protect yourself against unexpected situations. We do not provide this insurance. For Canadian travelers, we suggest that you explore optional “Out of Province” health insurance. We do not provide his insurance.
- Disney's Old Key West Resort is undergoing a refresh and work will continue through Spring 2019. During this time it is possible that you will see and hear construction taking place around the resort. Resort staff will attempt to limit any work most likely to cause a noise impact to the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This refurbishment is expected to be completed in 2019
- Beginning September 2018 and continuing until Winter 2018 the Uzima Springs Pool and Uzima Springs Pool Bar are scheduled to be closed for refurbishment. During this time Samawati Springs Pool and Maji Pool Bar at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village will be available. Brief rides via shuttle transportation will be provided to and from Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House. It is possible that Guests may see or hear construction, but noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk and 9:00am.
- From August 2018 until Fall 2019 Disney's Animal Kingdom – Jambo House is undergoing some refurbishment projects. It is possible that Guests may see or hear construction, but noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk and 9:00am.
- Disney has embarked on creating a new transportation system, Disney Skyliner, which will give Guests a bird's-eye view of Walt Disney World Resort while traveling via gondolas. During construction, which is ongoing until further notice, noise may be seen or heard throughout Disney’s Boardwalk Villas as the gondola transportation route will run near the resort. Noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk, and 9 am.